To reduce the risk of exposure to Coronavirus, the following procedures have been implemented:
1. Cleaning procedures have been enhanced to include more frequent use of disinfectant on surfaces and door handles.
2. Coffee service and kitchen access are limited.
3. The number of guests is reduced to allow social distancing.
4. Guests may not wait in the lobby. Upon entering the premises, please go directly to your private space.
5. Guests are asked to wash their hands frequently with warm, sudsy water for 20 seconds. Dry with paper towels and discard the towels in a lined waste basket. Use hand sanitizer if washing isn't feasible.
6. If you sneeze or cough, please do so into a tissue, discard the tissue into a lined waste basket, and then wash your hands with warm, sudsy water for 20 seconds.
7. If you are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, please stay home. You will receive credit for a future reservation at our venue.
8. Guests who have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or who have recently traveled to high-risk areas (China, Italy, Spain and other areas as updated by the CDC) are required to self-quarantine for 14 days before using our space. Guests who have recently been exposed to people who have recently traveled to such areas are also required to self-quarantine for 14 days before using our space.
9. If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 30 days after using our space, please notify us.