To reduce the risk of exposure to Coronavirus, the CDC guidelines and the following procedures have been implemented:
1. Cleaning procedures have been enhanced to include more frequent use of disinfectant on surfaces and door handles.
2. Coffee service and kitchen access have temporarily been discontinued.
3. The number of guests per space is being limited to allow social distancing.
4. Guests are not permitted to remain in the lobby. Upon entering the premises, please go directly to your private meeting room or office. Please follow "social distancing" by staying six feet away from other people.
5. Guests are asked to wash their hands frequently. Lather hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, then rinse. Dry with paper towels and discard the towels in a lined waste basket.
6. If you sneeze or cough, please do so into a tissue, discard the tissue into a lined waste basket, then wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
7. If you are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, please stay home. You will receive credit for a future reservation at our venue.
8. Guests who have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or who have recently traveled to high-risk areas (China, Italy, Spain and other areas as updated by the CDC) are required to self-quarantine for 14 days before using our space. Guests who have recently been exposed to people who have recently traveled to such areas are also required to self-quarantine for 14 days before using our space.
9. If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 30 days of using our space, please notify us.