With the coronavirus threat we are all facing, the safety of our members and staff are our number one priority. Over the last several weeks we have been closely monitoring the guidance and recommendations provided by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), the federal government, and local governments.
Based on the guidance we’ve received from these agencies, we continue to keep our workspaces open to our members that are a part of businesses that are deemed essential by applicable local governments. However, we have instituted a number of health and safety updates to safeguard our members and employees.
Our members are asked to please adhere to these policies:
- Avoid groups of more than 10 people in all offices, meeting rooms, and workspaces
- Keep a social distance of six feet from all other people
- Regularly wash hands with soap and avoid contact with other members
- Refrain from using refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, dishware, utensils
- Use disposable cups when drinking coffee and water provided in our workspaces
- Immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are diagnosed with COVID-19
- While we have made updates to our health and safety policies, all CENTRL Office mailboxes, printers, wi-fi, and other IT services remain available to members. We will not be providing coffee in our workspaces. We have determined these policies from the guidance we are receiving from federal, state, and local governments and health agencies. If we receive new guidance, we will update our policies and communicate them to all members as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can.
Thank you and be safe, The CENTRL Office Team
Read our real-time COVID update here: https://centrloffice.com/coronavirus-safety-update/