Check-in at the front desk located just inside the front entrance of Northside Library with your Santa Clara City Library card or picture ID.
• Rooms can be booked up to 1 hour.
• Bookings may be scheduled up to one week in advance.
• One booking per day, per group.
• One user Library Card or photo ID will be held for check-in and returned at check-out.
• Study Rooms will be held for 15 minutes past the beginning of the reserved time. After that time the reservation will be cancelled.
• Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• No in-and-out privileges. (i.e. leaving in the middle of your booking to have lunch). Due to high demand, your room will be given to other users if the room is vacated.
Commercial advertising, vending, selling or soliciting of any type, as well as any other commercial or for-profit activities, are strictly prohibited on Library grounds.
Library staff reserves the right to cancel or remove groups who violate our policies without prior notice.