As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are following the guidance of the CDC, governmental and local authorities.
● Operations: FIRMSPACE is open to all members.
● Member Access: Access cards will be required to gain access to the building lobby and into FIRMSPACE 24/7. Though discouraged, guests need to be met at street level and escorted with a member into the space (Meetings need to comply with Social Distancing and Facemask Requirements).
● Mail Delivery: Mail will be continued to be delivered to your individual mailbox. Packages will be continued to be accepted. Please reach out to your Community Manager to discuss any immediate questions or concerns regarding an expected delivery
● On-site Staff: Your front desk staff is available between 8 am - 6 pm. ● On-site Services: We have refrigerated beverages available.
● Sanitizing Services:
○ Day porter to consistently sanitize high touch areas (Detailed Cleaning Procedure below)
○ Hand sanitizing stations throughout the floors
○ Face masks available upon request
○ Electrostatic disinfection application in common workplace environments. As per the CDC, members and guests who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever within 24 hours and/or respiratory illness will not be able to work at FIRMSPACE. If a member has been knowingly in close contact with a person who is symptomatic, we ask that they please refrain from coming to FIRMSPACE.