Office Evolution - Madison Arboretum
Message the Host for additional information.
We understand that it is concerning when each day brings a new development regarding COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus. Please know that our decisions regarding operations are being made with the express interest of keeping our members and guests as safe as possible. We invite our members and guests to join us in doing our respective parts to achieve that objective and to flatten the curve. Below are the commonsense steps we have put into place.
Please wash your hands:
We are currently advising everyone to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, cover their mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing (then wash your hands), and keep a good distance between themselves and others.
Members and Guests are asked to respond to four questions and act responsibility:
We are asking for everyone to answer the following questions prior to entering our business centers: If they or any of their clients answer YES to any of the following questions, we ask that they please host their meetings virtually and not enter the Business Centers:
- Have you been asked to self-quarantine or been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you experienced the recent onset of any illness-related symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to, from, or through any country on the CDC watchlist in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with any of the following:
- Any person(s) who have traveled to, from, or through any country on the CDC watchlist in the last 14 days?
- Any person(s) who has been asked to self-quarantine?
- Any person(s) who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
We are committed to keeping our facilities clean.
Please note that we are doing everything we can to keep our facilities clean. We are committed to regularly wiping down “high-touch” areas such as door handles, copier screens, iPad screens, elevator buttons, common areas, and conference room phones with disinfectant wipes.
Our conference rooms remain open for business.
Should our staff be quarantined, Members of Office Evolution can access our Business Centers with the use of our key fob system at their discretion.
We are committed to doing our part to keep our members and guests safe to the best of our ability and optimize our approach as new information becomes available.