To our valued members and guests:
Your health and safety is our top priority. Therefore, as we follow the quickly developing environment around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) we are implementing the following enhanced health and safety policies.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members and guests. These include:
• Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
• Providing hand sanitizer. Bacterial wipes will be provided when they become available.
• Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
• Wash your hands frequently and properly.
• Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands.
• Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
• Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterward.
If You Are Sick:
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members and guests who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, it will help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
• Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
• We have policies in place and will communicate further to implement closures and further cleaning protocols if we are notified that any person that has used our space recently is diagnosed with COVID-19.
If You Have Traveled:
For our employees, members and guests. If you have recently traveled to high-risk areas (China, Italy and other areas as updated by the CDC), they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, even if they show no symptoms, to monitor for any symptoms of illness. This may be extended to those who have traveled to other areas where COVID-19 is spreading.
• If you have recently traveled internationally or may have been exposed to people traveling from affected areas, please monitor yourself.
• If you are showing any symptoms of illness, we ask you to check with your healthcare provider. Please do not plan to return to work until you’ve been cleared and are no longer sick.
We are strongly encouraging members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
Bellevue Overlake Commons Offices