Your health and safety is our top priority. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily, following guidance from the CDC, local, state and federal regulations and will continue to reassess as needed.
Pennsylvania and New Jersey have implemented protocols which require businesses to provide employees with masks or facial coverings and require all customers to wear a mask or facial covering. A mask must be worn to enter any of our facilities. We continue to implement enhanced cleaning and enforce social distancing protocols.
We are proactively working on our “Back to Work Recovery Plan” so that when normal business operations resume we will be able to provide a safe environment for all.
If you are an essential and life-sustaining business that needs to reserve a room and decide to access the space, please respect the health of others. The well-being and safety of others are always of the utmost importance but are even more so during this unprecedented time.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home and notify your General Manager as soon as possible so we can follow sanitization requirements.
- Social distancing - keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others. We will try to put boundaries in place for our staff’s workstations to show where you should be.
- Avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10 people.
- Cancel or postpone events with large groups or host them virtually.
- Do not use our employees' phones, desks, or office equipment including pens, staplers, etc.
- Do not let anyone else in through the doors with you and follow the rules of the local government where you live and work, along with the State and Federal rules.
As an essential business provider of mail and courier service, and in an effort to help support our essential business customers, someone will be on-site from 9 am to 5 pm, barring any unforeseen circumstances, to provide non contact pickup of mail.
We will be answering phones and will continue to provide Business Support and IT services remotely as best as possible.