VIDA Coworking Community
Message the Host for additional information.
VIDA is committed to the health and safety of our members and guests. We believe in science and follow the recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and as such, we follow enhanced health and safety policies, including:
Masks + Vaccines
- Masks work! For now they are required in all common areas.
- Nonmembers must be vaccinated to use our space.
- All members, guests and visitors must check-in upon arrival.
- Please use the tablet at the door or on the front credenza.
We utilize enhanced cleaning procedures to protect our employees, members and guests. These include:
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant
- Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes
- Enhanced HVAC filtration systems and use of fresh air
We also ask that you follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Wash your hands!
- Please give people space and not congregate in large group.s
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our employees, members and community, we are asking anyone who displays even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Not only is this common courtesy, it will help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong. Please and thank you!
Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days. All personal information will be kept confidential.
Should we be notified that any person that has used our space recently has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we have policies in place to communicate further, implement closures and offer more stringent cleaning protocols.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!