Message the Host for additional information.
On Friday, July 17, Governor DeWine announced that Licking County is now at Level Three (Red) in the Ohio Public Health Advisory Alerting System. According to the Licking County Department Of Health announcement, face coverings are now mandated for all public places, including in NEWORK Space.
This means that our members and guests are now required to wear face coverings when in our building, in our common areas (first and second floor open areas, stairwells, kitchen areas and bathrooms). This order does not apply when an “individual is alone in an enclosed space, such as an office, and which space is not intended for use or access by the public.” Please remember to bring your mask to work with you, or we will give you one to wear.
Our goal is to give our community managers and our customers a safe place to work. As we have written in previous communications, we remind you:
· Limit your meetings: no more than two people at a time in the Playhouse and Parlor meeting rooms, and four in the Atherton. We are also limiting the number of people working in open areas to five on the first and second floors and three on the third floor.
· When you book a meeting, please register your guests online or send us an email with their names and email.
· Ask your guests to sign in at the front desk upon arrival.
· Please meet with your guests on the first floor whenever possible. If you need to reserve a second or third-floor meeting room, make sure to register your guests in advance.
· Maintain social distancing: we have removed many tables and chairs, and we ask that you do not congregate with others.
· Observe CDC guidelines, washing hands regularly and using sanitation supplies to keep your work areas clean.
· Stay home if you or members of your household have been unwell or exposed to someone who has tested positive.
· Call us at 740-527-3290 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you see anything that requires our attention.
Our Community Managers – Cherie, Heather and Sandy – may not be on duty every day. They are also working from home periodically. If you want to work at NEWORK Space and do not have a membership with 24/7 access, please notify us in advance of your visit. Call us at 740-527-3290 or write at email@example.com if you need access or help. If a manager is not on-site, we should be able to arrive within the hour.
We are confident that our members and guests will help us keep each other safe and healthy. If we all work together to eliminate this disease from our community, we look forward to the day when we will be able to relax these guidelines. Thank you for doing your part.