Join our community of innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses at URBAN CO-WORKS. We're located in the heart of downtown Schenectady where you can walk to some of the best restaurants and cafe's in the region. There's ample parking (street or surface lot), with low hourly, daily or monthly rates: http://parkschenectady.com/parking-lots/
Dedicated Support Staff
High Speed WiFi
Water, Coffee & Tea
Key Card Access
Mailing Address and Service
Ridiculously Comfortable Chairs
Indoor Bike Storage
The State Street Conference Room is available by the hour. The space seats 12 people around the conference room table but can be reconfigured classroom-style to sit approximately 20 people. *Due to covid-19, we are currently
Like so many other businesses and organizations in our community and around the world, we are taking steps at Urban Co-Works to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. Urban Co-Works is now open with restricted access.
Members will need to use their key cards to enter the space. All others will need to call (518) 256-9190 or (518) 320-0030 to gain entry. Updated protocols:
• There is mandatory (no touch) temperature check and sign in at the front desk upon entry.
• You must wear a face mask when you enter Urban Co-Works and anytime you are within 6 feet from others.
• Keep at least 6 feet of distance away from others while using shared spaces.
• Coworkers can sit at any available physically distanced desk designated with a large green sticker.
Other steps we have taken to ensure cleanliness at Urban Co-Works:
• Bathrooms, desks, surfaces and high touch points are cleaned every day, Monday through Friday.
• We have hand sanitizer pumps installed throughout the space and disinfectant wipes to clean your work station before or after use.
• Members are encouraged to wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
We are excited to welcome everyone back to Urban Co-Works and will ensure that your safety is our priority. If you have any questions about the protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jeff or Kristen at Jeff@urbancoworks.com and Kristen@urbancoworks.com.
Schedule a tour
Select a date and time for your tour. Your venue host will confirm or propose a different time. We’ll send you a tour schedule with directions and times.
Go see the space
Checkout the space, ask questions and get a feel for the ambiance and surroundings. Here is a questions checklist to ask on your visit.
Book it online
Once you've found your perfect space book it on LiquidSpace to ensure that you are protected under DASH®,
have payment transparency and access to full LiquidSpace network benefits.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date and time for your tour. We’ll send a tour schedule with directions and times.
Design Review and Sign off
With your concierge review the different kits Launch, Sprint, Thrive or Tailored to choose the best fit-out for your team’s needs today and future growth requirements.