Message the Host for additional information.
Health & Safety Policy
• shows the commitment of The Werkroom’s management to health and safety.
• aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety, and welfare of everyone who may be affected by our business operations
• aims to ensure all work activities are done safely.
Management is responsible for providing and maintaining:
• a safe working environment
• safe systems of work
• facilities for the welfare of everyone
• any information, instruction, and supervision needed to make sure that everyone is safe from injury and risks to their health
Renters are responsible for:
• ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
• complying with any reasonable directions
• make sure all visitors comply with these policies.
• For everyone, regardless of specific exposure risks, it is always a good practice to:
• We suggest wearing cloth face coverings when around coworkers or the general public.
• Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not immediately available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients and rub hands together until they are dry. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes or coughing/sneezing into your elbow/upper sleeve.
• Avoid close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with people who are visibly sick and practice physical distancing with coworkers and the public.
• Stay home if sick.