To Our Valued Clients,
As your Intelligent Office team continues to closely monitor the developments related to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to be clear that the safety of our employees and you, our valued client, is of the utmost importance.
With this, we are following the health and safety recommendations provided by the CDC. We have reduced in-office staff to the lead Intelligent Assistant (IA) at each location, with additional staff working from home. In addition, we have made the following adjustments to our services.
General Office and Mail Service:
- Our facilities will be open normal times (Monday - Friday, 8:30 to 5:00). Should you choose to attend our suite, we recommend that social distancing and COVID-19 safety protocols are followed closely. On-demand offices and meeting rooms can be booked and cancelled by calling our main phone line as per usual but use of meeting spaces is at your own risk until further notice.
- Our office is also open for mail pick-up during our normal business hours as listed above. We continue to check your mail daily and place mail into your private locked box by 3:00 every afternoon.
- We continue to have both mail forwarding and scanning service options available. If you would like your mail forwarded or scanned during this time, please contact us.
We are taking the proper precautions to clean and disinfect the public spaces in our offices periodically throughout the day, including after each client visit and meeting. However, we recommend that you also bring sanitizing wipes/gel/spray to use as another precaution per the recommendations outlined by WHO/CDC.
- If you are a subscriber to our phone answering service, we are continuing to answer your phones during our normal times: Monday - Friday, 8:30 to 5:00. Further, the phone system has recently been upgraded and voicemails are now being emailed via a mp3 or wav file to the email address we have on file for you. Thus, you are no longer required to “dial in” to a phone number to check your messages.
- For those who do not currently subscribe to our phone answering service, please note that we are helping many businesses like yours fill this need with professionalism and efficiency. If we can help with your phone answering needs, we are here to help. Please contact our office for assistance and to answer any questions.
We are working diligently to ensure the same level of assistance and professionalism as if our entire staff was physically in the office and expect to have very little disruption to our ability to serve your needs during this health situation.
Again, we will continue to monitor this fluid situation and adjust our services as needed and will continue to provide updates to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Intelligent Assistant or me personally if you have any questions or concerns. We are an extension of your business and are here to help during this trying time.