As a partner of larger virtual office networks and a member of the Global Workspace Association (GWA), SCO Offices has committed to making significant changes in our offices to minimize the COVID-19 risks within our office. The guidelines we are adhering to are derived from the CDC, WHO, GWA and other governmental agencies and industry leaders. Below are many of the changes that have been made to our facilities, office operations and services.
- Air purifiers stationed in reception area, meeting rooms and shared offices.
- Hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, gloves and disinfectant spray stationed in reception area, meeting rooms, shared offices and kitchen area.
- Signage re: social distancing placed throughout the office.
- Signage re: office safety and guidelines placed at the entrance and throughout the office.
- Masks and gloves are onsite for clients/guests that need them, at cost. (Masks will be required to enter the office and within common area spaces.
- Thorough wipe down of shared meetings spaces before and after use.
- Daily cleaning of the office.