Nimbler-Spaces - 444 N. Wabash
Message the Host for additional information.
- Mackalack started following. 9 days ago
- Andrea Shaw, Eric Nelson, Tyler Pappas started following. one month ago
- Laura Sullivan started following. 4 months ago
WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
“Coronavirus COVID-19 – Public Health Emergency”
Nimbler Spaces is committed to providing, so far as is reasonably practicable, for the health, safety and welfare of all staff, client, guests, and contractors, when working within our office. This commitment extends to ensuring that our operations and activities do not place our clients at risk of harm, injury, illness, or damage, which includes awareness & due diligence around the global public health emergency of the Coronavirus; COVID-19.
We recognize our moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment in our workplaces for all persons and that the safety and well-being of all persons are being monitored. The CDC and, Department of Health of Illinois websites are our resource library for the Coronavirus COVID-19 health alerts which will be reviewed daily.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
We will adopt procedures
· to eliminate or minimize risks to health, safety and well-being so far as is reasonably practicable
To achieve this, we will, so far as is reasonably practicable:
· provide all our workers preventative measures to apply regarding good hygiene practices within the workplace:
wear face masks in all common areas
wash your hands regularly with hand sanitizer or soap and water if hand sanitizer is not available.
avoid shaking hands & physical contact
maintain social distancing (stay at least 6 feet distance between yourself & anyone who is coughing or sneezing)
avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
cleaning and disinfecting the office on a nightly basis
· provide all our staff and clients the list of common symptoms of the coronavirus so they can be diligent with their health & safety and seek medical advice as required:
fever o runny nose
respiratory problems, trouble with breathing
Nimbler, as the person conducting a business or undertaking, has the primary duty of care under the Act, and as such must ensure the health, safety and welfare of workers and other persons who may be affected by our operations, products, services and activities. Officers of the company must exercise due diligence to ensure that the PCBU complies with its WHS duties. Workers must take reasonable care for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of other persons and comply with any reasonable instruction or policy given by the CDC to enable it to comply with the Work Health and Safety Act.