Resource Suites is considered an essential business and will continue to be open and operational during regular office hours. However, we encourage everyone who is able to stay at home and adhere to local government, federal government, and CDC guidelines.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members, and guests. These include;
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer.
- Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that have been used.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly. A guide can be found here: www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_protection
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterward.
While we are not barring access to our meeting rooms and work stations, we highly discourage that you come in unless absolutely necessary. Your health and safety, as well as that of your family and friends, takes absolute precedence in these times. Mahalo.