Confluence is taking extra precautions to facilitate a safe environment, and users are asked to observe these guidelines throughout the COVID-19 response:
- Unvaccinated users need to use a face covering inside the building unless they're inside a closed-door office. Vaccinated users are welcome and encouraged to do the same if they choose.
- With funding from the City of Lafayette Small Business Sustainment Grant, Confluence has purchased air purifiers for the upper level kitchen/lounge and shared workspace. Each purifier uses HEPA filtration, UV light, negative ion filtration, and photocatalytic air purification to remove most viruses, bacteria, and other pollutants from the air.
- Confluence is providing industrial grade disinfectant in self-serve spray bottles in a few locations around the coworking space for anyone who would like to wipe down their workspaces before and after use.
- Weather-permitting, we'll put the garage door up to facilitate plenty of fresh-air ventilation.
- Users are expected to stay home if they have any COVID symptoms (or are in contact with someone who does).
- Use the dishwasher for all dishes.
- Wash hands frequently.
If you notice anything that needs immediate attention or have any concerns, please get in touch with a community manager so it can be addressed. Thank you.