Confluence is a shared office community offering flexible workspace, meeting space, and value-add services for local professionals. Members and day-users work, meet, and connect in the heart of downtown Lafayette with quick access to the best coffee shops and restaurants in the area.
Confluence relocated to its current facility at 75 Waneka Parkway in 2018. The community features business owners, freelancers, and remote employees representing a range of professions. The space features nearly 8,000 square feet of private offices, open-plan workspace, meeting rooms, kitchen, lounge, and more.
Exclusive use of a dedicated desk in the workspace, where you can safely leave personal property at your desk. Includes 8 hours of meeting room time per month, 24x7 access, phone booth use, RTD fare discounts, and member
For 1 Open Desk (10 available)
1 month min. term
We have two different levels of flex passes available, starting at $130/month. All Flex Pass plans include unlimited days per month, phone booth access, meeting space credits, RTD fare discounts, and member rates for EV charging!
Furnished with desks and chairs, or you're welcome to bring your own. Adjustable-height sit/stand desks available for a monthly add-on.
Comes with a private keypad entry into your office, 8 hours of included meeting room
Ideal for groups up to 6 people and comes equipped with a TV screen, HDMI cable, whiteboard, ethernet, and wifi. Accommodates up to 8. Access to the community kitchen and complimentary drinks are included.
Great for company
Executive Day Office
Private Meeting Room for 3
Available for individuals or small groups (up to 4 total). Features a transaction table, whiteboard, ethernet, and wifi. Access to the community kitchen and complimentary drinks are included.
Enjoy a beautiful view of the
Confluence is taking extra precautions to facilitate a safe environment, and users are asked to observe these guidelines throughout the COVID-19 response:
- With funding from the City of Lafayette Small Business Sustainment Grant, Confluence has purchased air purifiers for the upper level kitchen/lounge and shared workspace. Each purifier uses HEPA filtration, UV light, negative ion filtration, and photocatalytic air purification to remove most viruses, bacteria, and other pollutants from the air.
- Confluence is providing industrial grade disinfectant in self-serve spray bottles in a few locations around the coworking space for anyone who would like to wipe down their workspaces before and after use.
- Use of face masks in the coworking space is optional.
- Weather-permitting, we'll put the garage door up to facilitate plenty of fresh-air ventilation.
- Users are expected to stay home if they have any COVID symptoms (or are in contact with someone who does).
- Use the dishwasher for all dishes.
- Wash hands frequently.
If you notice anything that needs immediate attention or have any concerns, please get in touch with a community manager so it can be addressed. Thank you.
Schedule a tour
Select a date and time for your tour. Your venue host will confirm or propose a different time. We’ll send you a tour schedule with directions and times.
Go see the space
Checkout the space, ask questions and get a feel for the ambiance and surroundings. Here is a questions checklist to ask on your visit.
Book it online
Once you've found your perfect space book it on LiquidSpace to ensure that you are protected under DASH®,
have payment transparency and access to full LiquidSpace network benefits.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date and time for your tour. We’ll send a tour schedule with directions and times.
Design Review and Sign off
With your concierge review the different kits Launch, Sprint, Thrive or Tailored to choose the best fit-out for your team’s needs today and future growth requirements.