Confluence Small Business Collective
Message the Host for additional information.
- Steve Fangman started following. one month ago
- Sheryl Daniel started following. 7 months ago
- Susie Jacobs started following. 8 months ago
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based on a survey of members conducted in April of 2022, Confluence requires Staff, Users, and Guests to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to access the shared workspace, private offices, kitchen, and lounge on the second floor of the Facility (restricted areas). This requirement does not apply to the second floor Conference Room, Collaboration Office, and adjacent restrooms, or to the first floor of the Facility (unrestricted areas). Users and Guests with unverified vaccination status may pass through restricted areas to access unrestricted areas.
Fully Vaccinated - Consistent with CDC guidance, individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). Users may be required to provide proof of maintaining current vaccination status through additional booster shots if recommended by the CDC.
Verification - Evidence of vaccination status will be presented to Confluence staff for visual inspection, or it can be emailed ahead of your booking to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confluence will record dates of vaccination for each person, but will not retain any records of proof of vaccination following inspection. Any of the following records will be accepted for this purpose:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered); OR
- A photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the individual’s Vaccination Record Card stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- Documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; OR
- Digital record accessed through the myColorado mobile app.
Reasonable Accommodation - Staff, Users, or Guests seeking an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or other reason may submit a written request to Confluence (email@example.com). Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with law. A User who is in the process of receiving a vaccination series, but is not yet fully vaccinated, may request a temporary exemption to cover the period before achieving fully vaccinated status.
95% Vaccination Rate - Confluence will maintain a minimum vaccination rate against COVID-19 of 95%, including all Staff, Users, and Guests permitted to access the spaces within the Facility covered by this policy. Boulder County Public Health considers an indoor space with a 95% or greater vaccination rate a low-risk setting.
Enforcement - Any Staff person who fails to comply with this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Any User or Guest who fails to comply with this or any Confluence policy may be denied access to the spaces in the facility covered by this policy.
- With funding from the City of Lafayette Small Business Sustainment Grant, Confluence has purchased air purifiers for the upper level kitchen/lounge and shared workspace. Each purifier uses HEPA filtration, UV light, negative ion filtration, and photocatalytic air purification to remove most viruses, bacteria, and other pollutants from the air.
- Confluence is providing industrial grade disinfectant in self-serve spray bottles in a few locations around the coworking space for anyone who would like to wipe down their workspaces before and after use.
- Use the dishwasher for all dishes.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Weather-permitting, the garage door will be up to facilitate plenty of fresh-air ventilation.
Users are expected to stay home if they have any COVID symptoms (or are in contact with someone who does). Please don't take any chance of bringing the virus to Confluence.
We invite your ongoing feedback, as well as constructive and respectful communication between members, to find the best ways to make everyone as comfortable as possible. If you notice anything that needs immediate attention or have any concerns, please get in touch with a community manager so it can be addressed.