Confluence is taking extra precautions to facilitate a safe environment, and users are asked to observe these guidelines throughout the COVID-19 response:
- With funding from the City of Lafayette Small Business Sustainment Grant, Confluence has purchased air purifiers for the upper level kitchen/lounge and shared workspace. Each purifier uses HEPA filtration, UV light, negative ion filtration, and photocatalytic air purification to remove most viruses, bacteria, and other pollutants from the air.
- Confluence is sanitizing the building according to CDC recommendations and providing industrial grade disinfectant in self-serve spray bottles in all shared spaces, phone booths, and desks. When you're in the space, use the products provided to wipe down tables, chairs, counters, and other common fixtures before and after use (like you're at the gym).
- Use of face masks is required when coming, going, and visiting the kitchen/lounge. Masks are not required full-time in offices and at desks.
- Several desks will be temporarily closed to limit density in the second floor workspace.
- Weather-permitting, we'll put the garage door up to facilitate plenty of fresh-air ventilation.
- Users are expected to practice physical distancing and stay home if they have any COVID symptoms (or are in contact with someone who does).
- Use the dishwasher for all dishes.
- Wash hands frequently.
If you notice anything that needs immediate attention or have any concerns, please get in touch with a community manager so it can be addressed. Thank you.