While we continue to encourage those who can effectively work from home to do so as we head in to the next phase of the local pandemic response, we're ready to facilitate a safe environment for those wanting to return to the office. Confluence is taking extra precautions to facilitate a safe environment, and users are asked to observe these guidelines throughout the COVID-19 response:
- Confluence is sanitizing the building according to CDC recommendations and providing industrial grade disinfectant in self-serve spray bottles in all shared spaces, phone booths, and desks. When you're in the space, use the products provided to wipe down tables, chairs, counters, and other common fixtures before and after use (like you're at the gym).
- Confluence strongly recommends use of face masks when using the kitchen/lounge and moving about the space, though is not requiring masks full-time in offices and at desks.
- Several desks will be temporarily closed to limit density in the second floor workspace.
- Weather-permitting, we'll put the garage door up to facilitate plenty of fresh-air ventilation.
- Users are expected to practice physical distancing and stay home if they have any COVID symptoms (or are in contact with someone who does).
- Use the dishwasher for all dishes.
- Wash hands frequently.
If you notice anything that needs immediate attention or have any concerns, please get in touch with a community manager so it can be addressed. Thank you.