(SM4) Ocean Avenue
Message the Host for additional information.
- April Myers, Daryn Harpaz started following. 2 months ago
- carmille lim, Darin Palmer started following. 3 months ago
- Kristen Herlihy started following. 5 months ago
The safety and wellbeing of the entire Premier Workspaces community of staff, clients, colleagues and guests is paramount to the Company. We have been monitoring the escalation of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on all aspects of the Company’s business and operations. In doing so, we have considered the advice issued by the Center for Disease Control and other relevant global health authorities.
In addition to the janitorial services provided by the building owner, which in most cases are being enhanced due to the virus, we have asked our staff to wipe down all high touch public areas on a regular basis each day including the reception area, entry door handles, conference rooms, kitchen, lounge and copy rooms.
As a reminder, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends everyday preventive actions https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including the following:
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Staying home when you are sick.
• Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throwing the tissue in the trash.
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular
household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds
What you can do to help:
Everyone should take basic necessary precautions, including regular hand-washing throughout the day, and staying home from work to care for yourself when you are ill. We want to remind everyone that if you feel ill or you have traveled to a high-risk area recently, see your health care professional and remain at home until you are no longer contagious. We ask that you follow the advice of local authorities and self-quarantine as necessary.
If you exhibit flu-like symptoms, such as respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, please err on the side of caution and do not return until you are cleared by a healthcare provider to return to work.
In addition, if you have travel plans outside the country, the CDC has dedicated a helpful web page resource to reference CDC Travelers Info https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.