Your health and safety is our top priority. Therefore we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
We are implementing enhanced procedures to protect ourselves and our customers. These include:
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- All guests are required to wear masks within the public spaces.
- Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
- Please notify us if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
- We ask that all customers maintain the 6 foot physical distancing guidelines.
- We will communicate further to implement closures and further cleaning protocols if we are notified that any person that has used our space recently is diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you! Be safe. Be well.