The Met Center AV
Message the Host for additional information.
- Crystal Hunter started following. 9 months ago
- Brian Olliver started following. one year ago
- Janna Fortier started following. 3 years ago
At The Met Center AV Inc, the health and well-being of our Clients and Community is our highest priority. As concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) mount, we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and taking additional precautions to keep our Clients and Visitors safe.
The Met Center AV Inc will remain open for business. We are taking advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies, and are taking the following measures as added precautions:
• We are communicating with all who enter our doors the proper guidance and information to help them stay healthy.
• We are enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting procedures and deploying antibacterial cleaning supplies and materials throughout our facility. According to the CDC, the single most important thing you can do to keep yourself and others safe is frequently wash your hands and not touch your face.
• Clients have been advised to not come to work if they are feeling ill. We have implemented a social distancing policy and are regularly disinfecting the Common areas.
• We’re instructing our Clients to follow the advice from the CDC against gatherings of 50 or more, preferably less, in order to limit potential exposure.
Although these are challenging times for all of us, we are confident that our offices will continue to be safe and will remain open for business. We are monitoring the situation daily and following the advice from the CDC and other health organizations to ensure everyone’s safety.
As always, we appreciate your business and patience and we look forward to continuing to serve the community.
Here is a link to the CDC regarding proper practices during this epidemic.
Take care of yourselves and each other,
Vernita Scott Flanton
THE MET CENTER AV, INC