During these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is our top priority. Here are the steps we are taking to help keep everyone safe and productive:
• We are following the San Diego County Reopening Plan regulations as well as enforcing recommendations from the CDC.
• Within our office we continue to practice social distancing and require face masks be worn in the building.
• We ask that our current office tenants keep their office doors closed at all times and encourage all tenants and guests to wash their hands frequently.
• We have limited the capacity in our meeting rooms and day offices in order to ensure that 6-foot social distancing is being practiced for incoming reservations.
• As an extra safety precaution, we have installed a Plexiglass sneeze guard at our reception desk to ensure the safety of incoming guests and our staff.
•We are maintaining a maximal level of cleanliness and sterilization of our offices by continuously cleaning public areas with disinfectants throughout the day and disinfecting all meeting rooms before and after a booking.
•We also have hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes available at our lobby, hallway and meeting room.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our procedures and will continue to provide updates on any new changes being implemented. Please continue to take care of yourselves and your loved ones and please let us know if there is any extra support you may need of us.