HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND MEASURES
We have made it a priority to protect the health and safety of our members, staff and community at THE POST! We have implemented these measures:
1. FACE MASKS: must been worn at all times in all common areas. Face masks are optional while Members and thier guest/visitors are inside the private office or meeting room and event space, with the door closed. Hand Sanitizers are provided in all p/t private offices as well as the meeting and event spaces.
2. HIGH TOUCH SURFACE AREAS: NanoSeptic skins will be placed on all high-touch areas, like door handles and light switches. NanoSeptic Skins turn dirty high traffic, public touchpoints into continuously self-cleaning surfaces
3. COMMON AREA DOORS: Foot operated hardware will be added to the front entry doors, the patio door.
4. HAND SANITIZER STATIONS: Sanitizer stations have been added throughout the space.
5. COFFEE BAR: disposable coffee cups and lids are available for self serve coffee at 9am daily up until 3pm. Gloves are available and must be used.
6. POSTED SIGNS: We have signs posted around the workspace to remind you of our protocols and social distancing.
7. VISITORS AND GUESTS: VIsitors are premitted to enter the workspace, however, each visitor must sign-in using the GREETLY APP on iPad stand outside the front entrance. This is a touchless member visitor notification. Visitor will need to enter thier contact information that includes name, email address, and phone number, as well as sign a COVID questionnaire and a photo will be taken.
8. IN-PERSON TOURS - When we tour the space, all prospective members have the same requirements as members and their guests.
9. JANITORIAL CLEANING AND DISINFECTING: We have scheduled our onsite janitorial service to disinfect and sanitize all high touch areas at 7 am, 11 am and 1:30 pm Monday through Friday. Deep cleaning takes place every other Saturday.