Message the Host for additional information.
Our spaces are carefully curated to ensure that you feel good and safe - including air quality, capacity control, safe distancing, biodiversity, green walls and use of natural plants and materials.
We have put these additional measures in place:
- Contactless check in on arrival via our App or QR code
- Capacity control - we operate at 50% of our capacity
- Safe distancing including plexi screens in our shared areas
- Specialist cleaning everyday and touch points disinfected throughout the day
- Hand sanitiser on arrival
- Zoom rooms to help with all those virtual meetings
- Appointment only for all tours
- Masks compulsory in the kitchen and when doing tours
- Virtual events only
- Virtual wellbeing sessions and small group sessions on the beach - surfing is currently allowed
- Improved air quality - AVAC air system
We are asking all members to report to us if they have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms so that we can include this information in our monitoring and reporting. In line with GDPR regulations, this data will be stored securely and will be destroyed as soon as it becomes unnecessary for us to keep hold of it. We will of course respect your right to anonymity in this regard and any potential COVID-19 case will not be identified by name.
We hope it goes without saying that any member who is aware they have COVID-19 symptoms or has been in close contact (for example, in the same household) with someone who is displaying symptoms should self-isolate in line with PHE guidelines, and not return to a W&W workspace until they have completed this period of isolation.