Dear Workspace Community, Friends & Visitors:
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic, we find ourselves in uncharted territory as a society and workplace community. We encourage all members and friends of our community to stay safe by following the guidelines and recommendations published by the CDC. Here is a link to their website for more information.
The following are basic CDC recommendations to follow to help prevent infection:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes in your elbow or sleeve, not your hand, or use tissues to keep germs from spreading
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid sharing drinks, food, cigarettes or vaping products
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean high touch areas such as door knobs, railings, phones and computers as often as possible.
Starting this past Monday, March 9th 2020, all common area surfaces have been wiped clean with approved disinfectant, twice, daily.
I spoke with Jon Beale of Beale’s Facility Services earlier this week. His company cleans our offices in Hingham and Canton. He confirmed we were doing the right thing to wipe down touch points. His company is busy doing the same at major hospitals throughout the region, all day, everyday.
If someone from our community tests positive for Coronavirus or is confirmed to have to come in close contact with someone who is positive, my plan is to shut down immediately so the space can be cleaned thoroughly. We would reopen soon thereafter.
More to come. Stay safe.
Justin Moran, Owner