Health & Safety Policy
To our valued members and guests:
Your health and safety are our top priority. Therefore, as we follow the quickly developing environment around COVID-19 we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) we are implementing the following enhanced health and safety policies.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our tenants, their visitors, and guests. These procedures include.
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- We are in Douglas County and face coverings are recommended, but not required, while in the common spaces.
-Wash your hands frequently and properly. A guide can be found here: www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_protection
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands. (It’s a theme.)
- Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues. (There’s that handwashing again!)
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards. (In case you forgot.)
We offer limited shared kitchen services including a small café-style table and seating, coffee, sodas and water, microwave oven, and a refrigerator. You are asked to bring or provide your own utensils during this time.
If You Are Sick
Of course, for the safety of our tenants and community, we are asking anyone who is displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, but it will also help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
- Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
If You Have Traveled
For our tenants, their visitors, and guests: If you have recently traveled to high-risk areas (China, Italy and other areas as updated by the CDC), they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, even if they show no symptoms, to monitor for any symptoms of illness. This may be extended to those who have traveled to other areas where COVID-19 is spreading.
- If you have recently traveled internationally or may have been exposed to people traveling from affected areas, please monitor yourself.
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, we ask you to check with your healthcare provider. Please do not plan to return to the building until you’ve been cleared and are no longer sick.
We are strongly encouraging tenants, their visitors, and guests to try to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
Finally, we have policies in place and will communicate further to implement closures and further cleaning protocols if we are notified that any person that has used our space recently is diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our tenants, their visitors, and guests and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!