Open Desk - 7 Available at Granite City Coworking
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
Health and Safety Policy
To our valued members and guests:
Your health and safety is our top priority. Therefore, as we follow the quickly developing environment around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community.
We have adjusted our seating and offerings to comply with social distancing protocols. We are strongly encouraging members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our location to protect our employees, members, and guests. These include:
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with commercial grade disinfectant
- Providing motion-sensored hand sanitizer
- Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer. (It's a theme!)
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards. (In case you forgot.)
We will be limiting shared kitchen services including coffee, refreshment and snack service as well as limiting the use of reusable utensils and drinkware during this time. Single use items may still be served as available in the kitchen but we apologize for any inconvenience this limited service may have.
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold, to please stay home. Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the government, WHO, and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!