Team Office for 6 at StartDock Herengracht
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
We, currently, have lesser space in our flex area, since the workspaces are all 1,5 meter apart from each other. Therefore, it is really important to sign up for a flex space and then we can see if we have enough space available.
- We ask that you wear a face mask when you move around the property and ask your guests to do the same.
- There is a maximum of 4 people for external bookings in our meeting rooms.
- For internal bookings, we stick to the current maxima. Your community manager can inform you, or it’s mentioned on the signs on the meeting room doors.
- Some meeting rooms will be blocked all day for the next 2 weeks and can be used as work / lunch room. If you still want to book this space, you can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your community manager about the possibilities.
- We ask everyone to have lunch in their own office as much as possible, to prevent group formation in the common areas. Where possible, get coffee / tea alone for your team when you use the kitchens.
- The standard is working from home as much as possible, so we advise everyone to follow the advice of the RIVM. The StartDock team will be present at the locations with minimal staffing.
- We will not be organizing offline events in the coming weeks.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival, and/or grab a disinfectant spray & dish-cloth to rinse your work spot
- Use your key tag upon entry. This way, StartDock always has insight into who has been present on location and when.
- External guests must register via the QR code and follow the hygiene protocols.
- If you want to bring an office chair or screen from work, ask your Community Manager.