Minding Your Business More Than Ever
Business as usual at Pavilion means that even in the face of adversity, we continue to grow.
Our workspaces have always been meant to be a place for businesses and community to thrive, so we strive to ensure that our spaces are ones that recognize the indispensability of health and wellness of our people.
We know you’ve been working hard behind the scenes, and so have we. Let’s do this together — rest assured, we’ll be minding your business more than ever.
How We’re Operating:
We mind your health.
The health and safety of our community comes first, and this means introducing both temporary and permanent measures aligned with the safety protocols from the Government of BC and Worksafe BC in our spaces moving forward.
• Enhanced sanitizing & cleaning procedures including hourly sanitization of shared surfaces and nightly deep cleans.
• Providing anti-bacterial wipes.
• Face masks are mandatory in all communal areas.
• Taking steps to allow for social distancing in all areas of our space.
• Decreasing our maximum capacity in our offices and shared areas.
We mind your growth.
We’re planning on coming out the other side stronger than ever.
• Development and programming workshops to help you and your business keep growing.
• Virtual member speaker panels and networking events.
• Flexible office upgrade options for your growing team.
We mind your team.
Our staff team is here to facilitate your team’s safe collaboration.
• Reconfiguring our shared spaces with staggered seating and buffer zone.
• Splitting your team into more offices at no extra charge to prioritize personal space.
• Virtual wellness workshops and daily mini workout classes.
We mind our community.
We love our community and we believe we can grow together.
• Introducing new member discounts for local services and businesses so we can continue to support each other.
• Small scale events in our private outdoor spaces.
*The updates above includes both temporary and permanent protocols. Some of these measures will be uplifted when the provincial and local governments recommends it is safe to do so, or when we have confidence we can ensure the safety and wellbeing of members and staff.
We’re Ready For You.
In good health,
—The Pavilion Team