Team Office for 8 at Craft+Graft (Pty) Ltd
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
Dear Members and Guests,
These are surely difficult times for all of us. We hope you’re trying to think positive while taking the necessary precautions to keep yourself and others safe. It’s crucial that we slow the spread of COVID-19 to flatten the curve of people who need hospitalisation. Practicing social distancing and excellent personal hygiene are proven to be effective here.
The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring local and international guidelines with regards to the Coronavirus, and we have been taking increased precautions by reinforcing the health and hygiene protocols within our office and coffee shop to mitigate the risk of transmission.
As a management team, we have decided to keep Craft+Graft open for now. This means making it a safe place for people who need a place to work or fuel up. We will continue to staff the office and coffee shop to provide you with uninterrupted service at the quality you value.
We are introducing new guidelines and measures that apply to all staff, members, and guests at our offices with immediate effect - we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
We have implemented below measures:
* We have trained all staff on how to address the virus and how to adapt to excellent personal hygiene habits.
* We are cleaning and disinfecting areas more frequently and are providing hand sanitizer in the bathrooms, kitchen, and coffee shop.
* We handle all food and drinks with gloves and sanitise surfaces frequently.
* We wipe down card readers after each use.
* We do not accept cash payments until further notice.
* We have paused our BYOC (bring your own cup) offer until further notice.
* We only allow C+G staff inside the coffee shop.
We ask all Staff, Members, and Guests to follow below guidelines:
* Use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the office and after touching any surfaces (e.g. door handles) or common goods (e.g. water kettle).
* Sit at least 2 meters away from other coworkers - you are welcome to use any of the empty desks or meeting rooms on either floor.
* Follow a “no touch” policy and keep 2 meters distance to other people at all times.
* Wash your hands frequently and properly.
* Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly.
* Dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
* Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards.
* Don’t rinse or wash dishes by hand, but place them in the provided plastic bins for proper dishwasher cleaning.
* Avoid large gatherings and public transport. All C+G staff have made arrangements to use private vehicles instead.
* If you have been to a risk area during the last 14 days – irrespective of any symptoms – avoid unnecessary contacts and stay at home (for at least 14 days after return to RSA). Please inform our management team accordingly.
* If you have been to a risk area and develop any symptoms associated to COVID-19 (e.g. fever, muscle pain, cough, sneeze, diarrhea or similar) avoid unnecessary contacts, stay at home and contact a doctor or call the NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (NICD) hotline 0800 029 999 (http://www.nicd.ac.za/ ). Please inform our management team accordingly.
*If you have been to a risk area or had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, stay at home and contact a doctor - irrespective of any symptoms – or call the NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (NICD) hotline 0800 029 999 (http://www.nicd.ac.za/ ). Please inform our management team accordingly.
* Members with fever (temperature above 37,5°C) must stay at home - irrespective of any COVID-19 symptoms.
* Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
Finally, we have policies in place and will communicate further to implement closures and further cleaning protocols if we are notified that any person that has used our space recently is diagnosed with COVID-19.
This information will be updated on a regular basis. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or suggestions regarding COVID-19.
Craft+Graft Management Team
Ceylan, Ian, Valerie