Your new business suite awaits you in our cozy Carriage. Nestled in the plush surroundings of McLean, Va., you’ll find yourself just minutes from the Beltway and routes 267, 66 and the George Washington Parkway. We are just minutes from the heart of Tysons Corner and Downtown Washington , DC.
Included in the package:
• Waiting area in each building with guest reception
• 2 conference rooms available for use
• Electric, water, heating and cooling included
• Ample parking
• 24/7 access to building
• Onsite management of the property during business hours
• Online app with tenant portal to view account, submit rent and other requests, with internet access wherever you are
• Cleaning service for the common areas and for your suite
• Keurig coffee and tea service
• Mail and package receipt service
Our executive suites are fully wired and completely equipped for Wi-Fi. Start enjoying your top-floor 170 square feet of productive office space today. For a modest fee, add the VOIP phone service and Internet package.
Our office are rich in amenities:
• Full-time Office Manager/property management
• Free ample parking
• Your business address at a high-profile, iconic location in the city's business district.
• Mailbox service to keep your residence private with package receipt & handling
• Coffee, tea and cold filtered water for you and your guests
Not ready to be a tenant? Ask about our virtual office package and get VOIP, mail handling and conference room space for one budget-friendly price.
Do you see yourself growing your home-based business? Our flexible workspace solutions are a must for business owners in the DMV. Use our virtual office/conference space to get work done, meet with clients and close important
Business Meeting Conference Room setting with whiteboard, Smart TV, Video conferencing capability, telephone, and Wi-Fi access. The property has free, ample parking and two conference rooms available for rent. This Day Pass
McLean Office Center cares about the wellbeing of all our tenants, members and guests. We do so by continuing to have cleaning and property management personnel clean and sanitize high-contact surfaces frequently. We also provide enough of a supply of liquid soap for handwashing as frequently as our tenants and guests need it. We encourage tenants, guests and members to wear face masks in common spaces and to practice good hygiene, including handwashing. Whenever possible, social distancing is highly encouraged. We also encourage our vendors and contractors to wear masks when visiting our building. By banding together, our community members and surrounding residents will overcome this crisis by following CDC-recommended and state safety guidelines.
Schedule a tour
Select a date and time for your tour. Your venue host will confirm or propose a different time. We’ll send you a tour schedule with directions and times.
Go see the space
Checkout the space, ask questions and get a feel for the ambiance and surroundings. Here is a questions checklist to ask on your visit.
Book it online
Once you've found your perfect space book it on LiquidSpace to ensure that you are protected under DASH®,
have payment transparency and access to full LiquidSpace network benefits.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date and time for your tour. We’ll send a tour schedule with directions and times.
Design Review and Sign off
With your concierge review the different kits Launch, Sprint, Thrive or Tailored to choose the best fit-out for your team’s needs today and future growth requirements.