Austin Cinemaker Space
Message the Host for additional information.
- Garrett Miller started following. 11 months ago
- Rishi Kumar started following. one year ago
- Kevin Arenas started following. 2 years ago
Austin Cinemaker Space is closed to the public. You must schedule an appointment for a tour.
〰️ Do we require masks in our space?
Masks are required in all public spaces. We have zero tolerance if you do not wear a mask and reserve the right to terminate your membership if you do not comply with our protocols. In short, we take the health of our communities extremely seriously.
〰️What are Austin Cinemaker Space's COVID-19 protocols?
- All gear and open studios are cleaned throughly after use by our staff and before opening up each day.
- All members must sign a COVID-19 Protocols & Policies Form during their first visit to the space. For studio rentals, you must complete this form before every rental at the front desk.
- All members/studio rentals must complete a self-assessment wellness form & sign in upon each visit at our front desk.
- All person(s) must wear masks in all public spaces.
- All public spaces are cleaned each day and deep cleaned 2-3 times per week (as needed).
-Your temp will be taken upon entry and you must sign in each day.
-We are limiting the number of new members to join our creative space until further notice.