Step into 685 Third Avenue’s highly-activated lobby and experience high design, outstanding efficiency, and Class A functionality. With welcoming communal spaces and a relaxed and laid-back feel, this building has been revitalized to encourage a vibrant, collaborative atmosphere with shared spaces front and center.
One block from Grand Central Station, 685 Third Avenue is ideally located for a fast and easy commute. The location is also well served with Citibike terminals for those who wish to travel in by bike. Numerous subway lines run into Grand Central along with main line rail services to upstate New York and beyond.
• 5 minute walk to Grand Central Terminal with access to the • 4, 5, 6, 7 and S subway lines and MetroNorth
• 8 minute walk to Bryant Park
• 10 minutes via subway to Long Island City
• 19 minutes via subway to Brooklyn
• LIRR Eastside Access Opening at Grand Central in 2022
Turn-key spec suite occupying the entire 17th floor.
At 685 Third Avenue, tenants can enjoy a revitalized pocket park which contributes to the overall sense of light, air and wellness that runs throughout the building.
A corporate jungle, Midtown East is one of the most highly trafficked neighborhoods in NYC
BGO | 685 Third Avenue
685 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Confirmed Open
Our property management and operations teams are following an action plan that draws on industry best practices and adheres to the advice of provincial governments and health authorities. This plan places the health and safety of our tenants at the forefront.
• Enhanced sanitization and disinfection of high touch points. i.e. entrance and exit door handles, guest services, washroom door handles and f ixtures, etc.
• Sanitization of all areas where COVID-19 cases have been assumed and/or confirmed (based on advisory).
• All janitorial staff will be equipped with nitrite gloves, masks, and all other required PPE.
• Cleaning and/or replacement of heating and ventilation air f ilters was completed
• All potable water systems will be flushed weekly
• Increased outdoor air and ventilation rates for heating and ventilation systems (where possible) or the opening of warehouse overhead doors if weather permits.
• Community rooms and spaces will remain closed until further notice from the public health authorities.
Schedule a tour
Select a date and time for your tour. Your venue host will confirm or propose a different time. We’ll send you a tour schedule with directions and times.
Go see the space
Checkout the space, ask questions and get a feel for the ambiance and surroundings.
Book it online
Once you've found your perfect space book it on LiquidSpace to ensure that you are protected under DASH®,
have payment transparency and access to full LiquidSpace network benefits.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date and time for your tour. We’ll send a tour schedule with directions and times.
Design Review and Sign off
With your concierge review the different kits Launch, Sprint, Thrive or Tailored to choose the best fit-out for your team’s needs today and future growth requirements.