Kolibri Offices is a fantastic solution if you need to get out of the house to work but you’re afraid of possible exposure to Covid-19, aren’t thrilled by the utilitarian feel of most office-shares and don't want to pay for a full-time office space. We're a provider of therapist office space and support, so our spaces are purposely designed to feel private, tucked away, and as if you’re sitting in someone’s home. And, they are available to rent part-time monthly, for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days per week.
The price listed for each office is to rent one day per week. The more days per week you rent, the lower the price-per-day. Please contact us for details about specific pricing and availability.
Our offices are...
… Large, and beautifully decorated in a renovated Victorian bank.
… In a small, private suite with only a few people around at one time, which minimizes health risks.
… Centrally located on a trendy, walkable street with a variety of restaurants, cafes, shops, exercise studios, and a 5-min drive from Tourne County Park.
... A block from USPS and less than a mile to a UPS store and FedEx dropbox.
… Near highways 80, 280, 287, 46, 202, and a half-mile to a train station…
• A sofa and armchairs as well as a desk in each office
• Shared waiting room and restroom
• Coffee/tea, filtered water and complimentary snacks
• Mini-fridge and microwave
• Small whiteboard/easel with pad/extra chairs for meetings
• Lockable storage space
• Lockable doors
A beautiful, quiet, corner office for rent part-time monthly -- i.e., rent 1-4 days per week on a monthly basis. The room is large, sunny and set up for use by therapists -- so it feels like you're sitting in your living
I take the safety of my clients and guests seriously. Thank you in advance for following these guidelines:
(1) Masks must be worn in the common areas while in the presence of others, and in your office if you have in-person meetings.
(2) The office is santitized between guest bookings. Common surfaces are cleaned daily.
(3) The central air fan is kept on at all times to increase ventilation.
(4) Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building. We ask that you immediately use it when you first enter the building, and continue to use it throughout the day.
(5) We ask that you help keep common areas clean by wiping things you touch when others are around you, or by only touching things through a handwipe. Cleaning products and handwipes are provided.
(6) If you hold an in-person meeting: Please do not have more than 4-5 people in your office at once; make sure everyone wears a mask and stands/sits a minimum of 6 feet apart; there are washable chairs for meetings, please wipe them down with disinfectant wipes after the meeting.
(7) If you or a guest contract Covid-19 -- or show any symptoms of it, even if you have not yet tested positive -- please notify me immediately so I can sanitize and notify others.
Schedule a tour
Select a date and time for your tour. Your venue host will confirm or propose a different time. We’ll send you a tour schedule with directions and times.
Go see the space
Checkout the space, ask questions and get a feel for the ambiance and surroundings. Here is a questions checklist to ask on your visit.
Book it online
Once you've found your perfect space book it on LiquidSpace to ensure that you are protected under DASH®,
have payment transparency and access to full LiquidSpace network benefits.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date and time for your tour. We’ll send a tour schedule with directions and times.
Design Review and Sign off
With your concierge review the different kits Launch, Sprint, Thrive or Tailored to choose the best fit-out for your team’s needs today and future growth requirements.