Protecting Members, Guests and Staff in the Post-Pandemic Era
As flex space and coworking advisors, EnCorps Partners recommend that owners, property managers and real estate professionals join us in adhering the following policies and procedures in preparing a safe environment to protect members, guests and staff in a post-pandemic era.
Setting Priorities and Developing New Strategies
At all our properties, including our flagship Cowork KCI, cleaning will be our priority. We will train our staff to understand the difference between disinfecting, sanitizing and cleaning. Deep cleaning and disinfecting will be performed by professional cleaning companies. Sanitizing will be performed throughout the day based upon space usage.
For example, conference rooms that had been cleaned, at the end of the day or first-thing in the morning, will be monitored and sanitized after every meeting.
Other strategies we will be implementing include:
• Sign-In – In compliance with Kansas City, Missouri’s 10/10/10 policies, Cowork KCI members and guests will be asked to sign in daily. This preventative measure will allow for quick contract tracing if necessary.
• Traffic Flow – Cowork KCI hallways are more than 9 feet wide providing adequate traversing between members. In addition, small seating areas have been arranged with a minimum of 6 feet between chairs for conversations with physical distancing.
• Masks – Although masks are not required, we will have masks available upon request.
• Hand Sanitizer – Pump bottles will be strategically placed throughout the coworking space, kitchen and bathrooms.
• Cleaning – Each evening all common areas and leased offices will be cleaned and disenfected by our professional cleaning company. This company will also manage the maintenance of common areas, bathrooms and elevators throughout the Ambassador Building.
• Conference Rooms – For the foreseeable short-term, conference rooms will be limited to no more than 6 people and available for use by MEMBERS ONLY. Before and after conference room use, a Cowork KCI staff member will wipe down all surfaces.
• Lounge Area - Seating has be reconfigured to allow a minimum of 6 feet of space between conversation areas.
• Mailboxes – The mailroom has been eliminated and individual mailboxes outside office have been installed. Staff will place smaller items in the mailboxes and leave larger packages inside office doors when unoccupied.
• Multiple Desk Offices – For offices with more than one desk, Cowork KCI staff will work with members to develop safety measures such as privacy screens, etc. depending on the needs and wants of each member.
EnCorps Partners will continue to monitor its properties and adjust its health safety measures as necessary.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who enters the space is confident they can work and grow their business in a safe environment.