Please be aware Hyatt has instituted a “mask on” policy in all public areas of the hotel as well as when around Hotel Colleagues.
It goes without saying, the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues & guests remain our top priority. Guided by our purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources, to ensure that every guest feels confident that each aspect of our commitment is designed with your safety in mind, and that we’re putting your wellbeing first.
Some specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
• Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
• Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, room service and group meetings and events
• Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
• Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
• Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties