Dedicated Desk - 20 Available at Dedicated Desks / Private Office Rooms / Meeting Rooms
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
To our valued members:
Your health and safety is our top priority. Therefore as we follow the quickly developing environment around COVID-19 we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members, and guests. These include;
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands.
- Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues. (There’s that hand-washing again!)
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterward.
We will be limiting the use of reusable utensils but the single-use items may still be served as available in the kitchen but we apologize for any inconvenience this limited service may have.
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, but it will also help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
**Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
We are strongly encouraging members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!