Your saftey is our number one priority. Digital Ignition provides deep cleaning to our facility every night. We provide multiple hand sanitization stations throughout the building as well as complimentary masks. To be sure that all members and guests feel comfortable and safe in our facility.
To our valued members and guests:
Your health and safety is our top priority. Therefore as we follow the quickly developing environment around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community. Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members and guests. These include;
• Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
• Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
• Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
• Wash your hands frequently and properly.
• Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands. (It’s a theme.)
• Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues. (There’s that hand-washing again!)
• Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards. (In case you forgot.)
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, it will help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
• Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
If You Have Traveled
For our employees, members and guests. If you have recently traveled to high-risk areas (areas updated by the CDC), they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, even if they show no symptoms, to monitor for any symptoms of illness.
• If you have recently traveled internationally or may have been exposed to people traveling from affected areas, please monitor yourself.
• If you are showing any symptoms of illness we ask you to check with your healthcare provider. Please do not plan to return to work until you’ve been cleared and are no longer sick.
We are strongly encouraging members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
Finally, we have policies in place and will communicate further to implement closures and further cleaning protocols if we are notified that any person that has used our space recently is diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!