Dedicated Desk - 12 Available at Known Coworking
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
KNOWN Coworking is responding to COVID-19 health and safety policies by complying with State of CT and CDC guidelines for opening the offices. This include:
1) 48 hour minimum booking policy
2) Arrival slots scheduling for member's guest
3) No coworking for the foreseeable future. Everyone will has its own dedicated desk space for the day or month.
4) No events in the physical space.
5) 50% reduction on office density, and even up to 80% de-densification on conference rooms where guest are not sitting at 6ft distance.
6) Cleaning three times a day, as well as, before and after the use of conference rooms.
7) RestorAir Rapid Room Odor and virus elimination units operating 8hrs a day.
8) Signage and arrows to allow for single person flow through the office.
9) Touch-less key technology to access the building and the office.
Providing complimentary masks to our members.
10) Increasing the number of hand sanitizer dispensers in the office.
11) All members and guest need to sign at check in COVID-19 questionaire and temperature is checked upon arrival