Private Office for 1 at Executive Systems, Inc.
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
GENERAL BUILDING: (from Building Management)
Highly recommending all tenants, vendors, public, and staff members of the building(s) follow the state and local recommendations through the use of signage around the building’s common areas. Most prevalent of these recommendations are the use of face masks and social distancing.
In addition to our normal cleaning schedule, the cleaning has been elevated to include common area light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, etc. Fitness facilities are included in common area cleaning, and janitorial is wiping all equipment each evening, and throughout the day. All of our already in use cleaning products have been confirmed by our vendor/provider as being adequate for killing the COVID-19 virus.
Within tenant suites, all the door handles and light switches will be cleaned nightly and other touch points.
If you do have a confirmed case of COVID, please contact the janitorial company directly at 719-238-2373, as you will need to close down for 24 hours prior to janitorial going in to disinfect according to the CDC guidelines.
Fitness equipment has been moved to encourage social distancing, and signs have been placed throughout recommending the use of face masks and wiping down own equipment when finished using.
BUILDING AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM(S):
1. Filter type of HVAC system and number of filters changed MERV 13 … 24X24X4 … 36 IN EACH BANK, TWO BANKS
2. Frequency of filter replacement on an annual basis 3 TIMES A YEAR
3. Schedule of filter replacement on an annual basis MAR, JULY, NOV … Due to COVID 19
4. Last filter replacement occurring at the property MAR, … Due to COVID 19
5. Amount of outdoor air supplied to the space. 35%