Membership at OnePiece Work Santa Monica
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
To our valued members and guests:
The health and safety of your team and our community is important to us, and we’ll continue to stay in communication with our members regarding safeguards and precautions related to this issue.
A professional cleaning team services the space weekly for complete disinfection of the office area, and additional cleaning is done nightly. We are focused on overall cleanliness, and specifically high-touch areas like doors, light switches, chairs, tables, bathrooms, countertops, coffee and water machines, printers and more.
Office Closures & Limited Access
• Our staff are back on-site as of June 1st, and are also available virtually during normal business hours.
• Members can access the U.S. offices 24/7 by using your smart access control.
• Communal spaces are cleaned every two hours using the expansive and in-depth approach recommended by professional cleaning staff.
• We are focused on overall cleanliness, and specifically high-touch areas like doors, light switches, chairs, tables, bathrooms, countertops, coffee and water machines, printers and more.
• Ample disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, and tissues are available throughout the space, and masks are available at our front desk by request.
If Members Are Sick
• For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and cold to stay home.
• Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
• We've paused all OnePiece Work hosted in-person events until further notice.
• You can still join and connect with us at our Virtual Events.
• Please avoid congregating in our common spaces, and follow posted signage as you make your way through the office.
As always, OnePiece Work is here to support you. We will continue to monitor the latest information from federal, state, and local public health authorities to ensure our protocols are consistent with the most recent guidance.
OnePiece Work Team
Main Line: (866) 622-0588