1) Stay Home When Sick: Employees & Guests shall self-screen at home prior to coming to work; self-screening includes temperature and/or symptom-checking using CDC guidelines. DO NOT COME TO WORK if you have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell or if you or someone you live with or have been in close contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
2) Hygiene: All Employees & Guests must wash hands according to CDC guidelines (20 seconds in warm water with soap) upon arriving to work, before leaving work, before and after eating, after interaction with other persons, after contacting shared surfaces or tools (pens), after using the restroom, after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing, etc. Hand sanitizer should be used when hand washing is not an option. Employees should avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth. Employees should never cough or sneeze into their hands and instead into a tissue or sleeve/elbow.
3) Disinfecting: The entire office will be regularly cleaned and sanitized once weekly. Throughout the week management will regularly disinfect high touch areas, such as copy center equipment, door knobs, faucets, etc. Employees & Guests should regularly disinfect their own work areas, including high touch surfaces like phones and keyboards. Employees should not share pens, etc. Employees & Guests shall wash hands after touching any high contact surfaces.
4) Social Distancing: Employees & Guests shall keep 6 feet of separation from all others. When that is not possible, a mask must be work and the time in contact should be as short as possible. Social distancing is important both at work and off work time.
5) Temperature Screening: Employees & Guests shall take their own temperature daily before arriving at work. If your temperature is above 100°F, do not come to work. A touchless thermometer will be available on premises at all times for employee use.