Health and Safety Policy
To our valued members and guests:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff, members, and guests. Your health and safety is our top priority.
Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) we are implementing the following enhanced health and safety policies.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our building to protect our employees, members and guests. These include;
* Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
* Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
* Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
* Having professional cleaners come on a weekly basis to conduct thorough sanitation of the premises.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
* Wash your hands frequently and properly. A guide can be found here: www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_protection.
* Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly.
* Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
* Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards.
* Wear a mask (we have a complementary box at the receptionist’s desk) in the common areas to avoid possibly being infected and infecting others. Our employees will be wearing masks at all times.
Our offices are completely isolated from the common areas, and our cubicles have a distance of at least 6 feet between them. In addition, most of our employees are working from home, so there is no more than one or two employees in the office at one time. We strongly encourage members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces.
If You Are Sick:
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, it will help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
Finally, we have policies in place and will communicate further to implement closures and further cleaning protocols if we are notified that any person that has used our space recently is diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests, and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!