Dedicated Desk - 8 Available at OnePiece Work Palo Alto
Learn about Network Benefits
Connect with a Space Expert
To our valued members and guests:
The health and safety of your team and our community is important to us, and we’ll continue to stay in communication with our members regarding safeguards and precautions related to this issue.
Office Closures & Limited Access
• All OnePiece Work offices are affected by the statewide “shelter in place” order effective on Monday, March 16, 2020.
• Our staff will be available virtually during normal business hours.
• Members will still be able to access the U.S. offices during the closure by using your smart access control.
• More details and formal FAQ can be found here.
• Starting in February, our cleaning crew has enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members, and guests.
• We have placed hand sanitizer and disposable sanitizer wipes at
the front desk for members to wipe down hands and workstations.
• We have removed all shared silverware/cups. Disposable plates/
cups are available for member use, although we encourage you to
bring your own reusable cup.
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds,
especially after being in public places.
• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and wash hands
• Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterward.
If You Are Sick
• For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and cold to stay home.
• Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
• We've paused all OnePiece Work hosted in-person events, both co-hosting and OnePiece Connect from March 6th until further notice. You can still join and connect with us at our Virtual Events.
• Please avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
As always, OnePiece Work is here to support you. We will continue to monitor the latest information from federal, state and local public health authorities to ensure our protocols are consistent with the most recent guidance. If you have further questions or feedback,
please feel free to submit your questions using this form: http://bit.ly/OPWFeedback
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please continue to stay safe and healthy.
OnePiece Work Team
Main Line: (866) 622-0588
Company Hotline: (415) 941-4886