The safety and wellbeing of Wilhardt & Naud’s community, clients, colleagues and guests is our top priority. We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting schedules and encourage everyone to adhere to social distancing and hygiene policies outlined by the CDC. In addition to our enhanced cleaning procedures and have temporarily closed all non-essential common areas including our production studios. Private studios and office spaces remain accessible 24/7.
As a reminder, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends everyday preventive actions https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including the following:
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Staying home when you are sick.
• Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throwing the tissue in the trash.
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, it will help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
For questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org