Please keep in mind while reading the following guidelines and policies that we are taking significant risks and liability by reopening the office. We take safety in the office very seriously. Should any
employee, agent, client, or guest violate these guidelines, and if they are unable to become compliant with the violated guideline, then they WILL be asked to leave the premises. This is for the health and safety of everyone in the office. Thank you for your understanding.
Office Premises Policies:
• All employees, agents, clients, and guests MUST wear a face-covering at all times. This includes while sitting at your desk working. The only exception is when you are eating.
• All meals must be eaten either in the kitchen or in an office with a closing door. Only one person may be eating in the kitchen with their mask off at any time.
• Social distancing of 6 feet MUST be maintained at all times. The only exception will be for individuals who share the same household/family.
• If you have or have had a fever of 100°F in the last 24 hours then please do not come into the office until at least 24 hours have passed since having a fever (without taking fever reducing medication).
• If you have a cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell, see a doctor for treatment and clearance before returning to the office.
• If you, or someone with whom you’ve had contact with, are diagnosed with COVID-19, and you have visited the office in the 14 days prior to your diagnosis, then please notify us IMMEDIATELY.