Safety and traveller satisfaction are a priority for Vertical Coworking.
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 outbreak, new preventive measures have been implemented by Vertical Coworking to protect its team and its customers.
Therefore, it is important to make known all the measures that are applied daily, according to the instructions that the World Health Organization has released and with the evolution of the situation.
• All the areas are cleaned by a professional cleaning team.
•The cleaning material used varies depending on the Coworking area, all the space , circuit breakers, sockets, handles, controls, among other objects that were identified as priorities.
• All decorative elements that do not have characteristics of easy disinfection, were removed from the apartment.
• There is a disinfectant gel solution in every apartment, so that customers can apply it to their individual disinfection.
• The common areas of buildings are cleaned twice a day, the handrails, handles, common access doors, buttons, among other places, are disinfected.
The Vertical Coworking Team is permanently informed about the measures they should take in the current context.
Therefore, being prepared to help and direct the client in case of suspected responsible health establishment and support communication (mitigation of a language barrier) with the National Health Service.
The contact to whom the traveller must connect in case of emergency is present in the apartment and is also informed at check-in.
In the check-in and check-out process (if in-person check-out is necessary), the team will be properly equipped (with mask, gloves, and visor) and will always avoid entering the apartment, directing the customer to the apartment door.
We recommend that all customers do the check-in and check-out process, with their own mask.
New payment methods have also been implemented, giving preference to payment by link at check-in or if possible, payment via credit card without contact, named contactless.
The customer support team is always available and able to clarify any doubts or questions, if necessary, even by video call.
Measures to prevent:
We leave the recommendation to take care of you and yours, following small actions, recognized by the World Health Organization, as the most effective in our daily lives:
• Wash your hands regularly.
• Wear a mask whenever you leave the apartment.
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with your forearm.
• If you are sick, avoid traveling and being in contact with people.
We will permanently update all new information and recommendations on this page, so that you always have access to the latest updates.
We are following the COVID-19 issue carefully, following official guidelines, and will work to update appropriate operational protocols and programs as needed.
We appreciate your preference and trust,