Workin Sp.z o.o.
Message the Host for additional information.
Security policy at the Workin coworking office in connection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus pandemic
In the interests of safety, our tenants, employees and guests in the current situation related to the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, we have introduced a number of rules related to being in our coworking center. We constantly monitor the changing regulations and regulations related to the epidemic, but as always we are open to your comments, which will allow us to improve the quality of our services and work comfort in Workin spaces.
The coworking office is located on Zamkowy Square, in the very center of the Old Town near crowded public places, which is why we are obliged to guarantee you all precautions to prevent infection with the virus. We have private offices that are closed, which gives a sense of security and isolation from other guests staying in the office. In Workin there are 5 conference rooms with different surfaces, which allows you to organize a secure meeting while maintaining social distance.
The reception on the Miodowa side was temporarily closed to guests from outside, which allows
for the application of special rules for registering Guests, and even for the exclusive use of organized groups. Our tenants can use the entrance from the Miodowa side, which limits direct contact with other guests. We respect the limits of people staying at the same time in the common space. In accordance with current regulations.
RULES FOR OUR GUESTS:
• The registration process has been kept to a minimum. If you plan to visit our office, please contact the reception at 22 699 61 50, this will minimize check-in time at the reception.
• In the event of elevated body temperature or other symptoms indicating COVID-19, please change the date of your visit.
• Please keep a distance of 2 meters from other Guests both at the reception counter and in public areas in our office.
• Reception service on the 1st floor has changed and lasts from 9:00 to 17:00 due to work in a rotary system.
• Only guests registered at the reception on the ground floor (Entrance B, from Podwale) may stay in Workin.
• We recommend wearing face masks in public areas.
GENERAL RULES AND PROCEDURES:
• For disinfection, we use specialized and certified chemicals that ensure a high level of microbiological safety.
• After entering the center building, we provide hand sanitizer in staircases, public toilets, kitchens and common areas.
• In accordance with GIS guidelines, we disinfect all sensitive surfaces in the office (after each guest and at regular working hours 7:00, 10:00, 13:00, 16:00), door handles, balustrades, public toilets, kitchens, countertops, etc.
• A protective barrier is installed on the reception counter on the first floor.
• If you pay a rental fee, we encourage you to pay cashlessly.
• We have designated and prepared a room in which it will be possible to isolate a person temporarily in the event of disease symptoms.
• Disposable protective masks and gloves can be purchased at the reception.
• After each tenant use, it is recommended to routinely clean the room and disinfect all touch surfaces (including chair backs), equipment (eg remote controls) and bathroom, and thoroughly ventilate the room, or after cleaning the room. Door tags that help Workin know that the room needs disinfection are helpful in this case.
• In addition, we use space ozonation to remove all possible risk factors.
• After each use of the tenant, the conference rooms are disinfected.
• Conference rooms can be made available under the terms of current law, while maintaining a social distance of at least 2 m between people.
• For the safety of guests and employees, we verify that there are no worrying health symptoms.
• We provide our employees with all necessary personal protective equipment such as masks, visors and gloves.
• Staff work on a rotational basis, eliminating the possibility of cross-contamination.
PROCEDURES IN CASE OF SUSPECTED COVID-19 INFECTION BY THE OFFICE EMPLOYEE:
• In the event of worrying symptoms indicating COVID-19 virus infection, employees should not come to work and contact the sanitary-epidemiological station or infectious department / hospital.
• In the event of these symptoms occurring during the performance of official duties, such an employee should be immediately removed from work and sent back by individual transport home. It is necessary to suspend the reception of guests and admission of tenants, notify the sanitary and epidemiological station and follow the instructions given.
• Employee with suspicion of COVID - 19 is waiting for transport in a designated room (room on the second floor).This room is equipped with personal protection equipment and a disinfectant liquid.
• Establish a list of people the employee was in contact with, the area in which he was moving, and clean and disinfect these places.
PROCEDURES TO BE TAKEN IN CASE OF SUSPECTED INFECTION IN A GUEST AT THE OFFICE:
• In case of sickness symptoms, the guest are not allowed to enter the office.
• In a situation where the Guest is already in the office, isolate him in a designated room, and then proceed as in the case of employee infection
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone on 22 699 61 50 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that our joint activities will contribute to the rapid resolution of the threat and soon we will meet in Workin spaces!
Let's take care of our common security!
With health wishes,
Management and employees of the WORKIN coworking office