However, we do ask you to carefully consider whether it is necessary to come to StartDock. In doing so, we endorse the RIVM's advice to work from home as much as possible. Following the press conference on December 14th, 2020, we have to take the following measures, effective as of today until further notice:
- We ask that you wear a face mask when you move around the property and ask your guests to do the same.
- We do not accept external booking requests or offer day passes.
- For internal bookings, we stick to the current maxima. We ask you to plan your meetings digitally as much as possible.
- We ask everyone to have lunch in their own office as much as possible, to prevent group formation in the common areas. Where possible, get coffee/tea alone for your team when you use the kitchens.
You can expect the StartDock team to comply with these rules.
The following measures still apply:
- The standard is working from home as much as possible, so we advise everyone to follow the advice of the RIVM. The StartDock team will be present at the locations with minimal staffing.
- We will not be organizing offline events in the coming weeks.
- Disinfect your hands frequently, and/or grab a disinfectant spray & dish-cloth to rinse your workspot.
- Use your keytag upon entry. This way, StartDock always has insight into who has been present on location and when.
- External guests must register via the QR code and follow the hygiene protocols.
- If you want to bring an office chair or screen from work, ask your Community Manager.
Of course we will work hard daily to create a warm atmosphere within our locations during this period as well. The StartDock team will also remain available for all your questions. Please do not forget:
- Do you have complaints yourself;
- are there people in your environment with complaints;
- are you or have people in your area tested positive for the Corona virus;
work from home, and not at a StartDock location! Communication is key, so it is important that you report this immediately to someone from the StartDock team.