In response to the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, Mdex Campus has developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
This Safety Plan relies on a common understanding of a “multiple barrier approach” to reduce
exposure and transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Simply put, people will be safer and businesses will be stronger when multiple barriers separate them from the virus.
• Personal health & hygiene – be aware & stay home if you are sick and avoid touching
• Hand washing - effective and frequent
• Masking – face masks as recommended
• Social distancing – aware of yourself and others, maintain 6 feet of separation
• Cleaning of workspace – effective and frequent
• Work planning – to maximize social distancing
• Workplace health screening – a collective commitment to others in the workplace
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – as appropriate
• Workplace policies & procedures – to support and encourage implementation of
We are currently training all workers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and
others who visit our business on the “multiple barrier approach” and content of the plan along
with the guidelines. We will be actively updating and managing the plan and our response as we receive new information or updated guidelines.